We’re hiring an associate veterinarian!
City Pets Animal Care, a multi-doctor, companion animal PRIVATE practice, seeks a full-time veterinarian to join our fantastic team of professionals in Downtown Nashville, TN.
**In addition, we are opening a brand new concept hospital in mid-2023 and will be looking for associates to work at that location as well – interest in alternative medicine is a huge bonus as the new practice will heavily focus on integrating traditional western medicine with alternative therapies. Potential ownership opportunities exist for an associate who shows interest and capabilities to be an owner!
What we offer you:
- Fantastic Working Environment and Schedule (NO weekends, holidays, or after-hours!)
- We see patients 8 am – 5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Flexible schedule with alternating 3-day weekends if desired
- Full-hour lunch breaks – no patients scheduled during your break!
- All clients must sign and abide by a code of conduct to treat all staff members with respect at all times!
- Mentoring from established veterinarians practicing Gold Standard care
- Digital Radiographs w/ automatic AI reports, Digital Dental Radiology, Cold Laser, Ultrasound, Electrocautery, Tono-pen, full surgery suite, Acupuncture/Alternative Medicine/Herbal Medicine training
- Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon and Internal Medicine Specialists on-call for in-house cases, including TPLOs and Endoscopy
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Custom Scrubs and White Coats
- Fear Free Certification
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with match
- Healthcare Reimbursement – $2,400 annually tax-free reimbursement for ANY health-related expenses
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off
- Personal Pet discounts
- Generous paid continuing education
- Cloud-based software so you can chart from anywhere for flexibility
- Online DEA logs
- PetCare App
- Two-way texting with clients and email via our practice software to streamline client communication logging
- AVMA Dues
- DEA License Cost
- Tennessee State License Dues
- PLIT Coverage
Who We Are Looking For:
- A new graduate or experienced veterinarian, mentorship provided for all veterinarians
- Possess outstanding client communication skills and an interest in community involvement
- Enjoy building relationships with clients and patients
- Interest in acupuncture, herbal medicine, and alternative therapies such as CBD, cold laser, etc. (not required, but a big bonus!)
- A dedicated clinician who takes pride in their daily work, wants to improve skills and knowledge, and values working with other doctors
- A practitioner who knows their worth, desires a healthy work-life balance, and wants to maintain healthy boundaries with all aspects of their life
- Has a friendly and outgoing personality
- Responds to challenges positively
- Wants support from their peers and owner